Hi guys 🙂
This is the right time to hack our new toys,… yes this is my new toy now, “Maximo Asset Management”. Someone (warehouse clerk ) ask me to add a field for remark when they want to adjust some item in the inventory, so I have to do this…
- Go to Application Designer
- search and open for INVENTOR application
- open dialog window by click on Edit Dialogs toolbar button.
- select ‘CURBALADJ’ dialog window from the List
- Add new field column ,
- Right click on the new field column, choose properties menu and the set the label as “Remark”
- To set the attribute, click on then select “MEMO” from INVADJUSTMENT object.
- Save the current application then you can test it from menu; Inventory – Inventory – (select the item that you want to change the current balance ) – from Select Action Menu; choose Inventory Adjustments – current Balance menu. Then you must see the new column called “Remark”